Amidst the culture and heritage of Paris, Hotel Raphael enjoys an outstanding location in the heart of the 16th arrondissement.
Luxury hotel right next to the main museums in Paris and a stone's throw from the Champs-Elysées, the Lido and the Crazy Horse
The most beautiful avenue in the world is home to some very fine addresses and some key events. Some dates for your diary:
- Christmas lights in the Champs-Elysées
- Tour de France.
From Saturday, 29 June 2013 to Sunday 21 July 2013 / arrival on Sunday 21st of July 2013 in the evening
- Military parade for the 14 July 2013 in Paris
Wednesday 3 July 2013
A wide variety of cultural excursions is available within a radius of less than 2 km of Hotel Raphael:
- Fondation Pierre Bergé - Yves Saint Laurent hosts exhibitions and is home to YSL’s legendary fashion studio. www.fondation-pb-ysl.net
- The Palais de Tokyo is a center for the contemporary arts and hosts exhibitions, concerts, screenings, talks…www.palaisdetokyo.com
- The Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine promotes contemporary arts: city, museum, exhibitions, workshops, auditorium… www.citechaillot.fr
- The Palais de la Découverte, a science Museum in Paris since 1937 www.palais-decouverte.fr
- The Grand Palais & its national galleries www.grandpalais.fr
For your evening entertainment, there are some fantastic shows to be caught.
The Lido is just 500 meters from Hotel Raphael – one of the most famous cabarets in the world! A memorable evening awaits you here on the Champs-Elysées.
The Crazy Horse has been a fixture of Paris night life since 1951 and is only 800 meters away. It is a temple to femininity and owes its renown to its evermore seductive choreography and the silhouettes of its legendary dancers who sensuously sway to its crazy rhythms.